I once was strong, but now I've found...
...that I falter and nearly fail in the face of photo-blogging. I'm exhausted from the effort it took to post that wee little photo you see up there next to my name. See it? Yeah, baby. That's an hour of trial and error and the re-education.
But there I am, in dazzling black and white. A fine photo, really, by a really fine man. More on that later...
But there I am, in dazzling black and white. A fine photo, really, by a really fine man. More on that later...


1 Comments:
A fine photo indeed. My blog started off like the drive from Reno to Salt Lake City. Pretty sparse, very little to look at, and kind of boring.
Now it is still boring, there is just allot more to look at.
Doing good work is a good thing.
Good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home