And the point is...?
Well, dear reader, it's come time to tell you. You ask about the plums? Perhaps you are familiar with the poem I am paying homage to, a most fantastic little ditty by William Carlos Williams. It brings to mind the importance of detail, the reward of a small act, and, lest we forget, the joys of being very, very naughty. It's also about things worth saving.
If you care to stick with me dear lovelies, future posts will for the most part (aside from the requisite occasional digression), likewise be inspired by thoughts of things worth saving. Not elephants or manatees or prairie dogs (all deserving of saving), but rather I'd like to give you things to hold onto for me. Things that would slip from me if I didn't give them to you.
Like a game of tag. And now you're it.
If you care to stick with me dear lovelies, future posts will for the most part (aside from the requisite occasional digression), likewise be inspired by thoughts of things worth saving. Not elephants or manatees or prairie dogs (all deserving of saving), but rather I'd like to give you things to hold onto for me. Things that would slip from me if I didn't give them to you.
Like a game of tag. And now you're it.


2 Comments:
great title to your blog. one of my favorite all-time poems. definitely caught my attention.
good blog, too!
nice post i love reading it
Post a Comment
<< Home